We'll send you a sponsorship form for anyone who'd rather use a hard copy but you can also set up a page for friends and family to use at JustGiving which a lot of people find easier to use.
We appreciate raising money can be challenging; we are not all comfortable with asking people for money so if you would like some support, hints and advice from our team, please contact us and we will be happy to help!
Why not try:
- Asking people to make a donation instead of sending Christmas cards
- Emailing everyone to tell them about the event and including the JustGiving site so they can make a donation from their desk, then send a reminder the week before the event
- Doing a sweepstake on your time - the winner gets to keep your Santa Suit
- Guaranteeing to wear your Santa Suit for a night out/a day at work if you achieve a sponsorship target of £100
- Ask if you can put your sponsorship form up at work